Its that time of the year again, where we celebrate Friday nights. Friday nights are special during the fall. The beginning of a new school year and for some the beginning of the end... Senior year. Fall is when seniors take a deep breath and realize this will be the last time playing football at high school. The roar of the home town crowd with classmates and family cheering them on. Some of these seniors will be fortunate enough to play football at the next level. There is nothing like playing football as a senior. Wishing all the senior football players good luck this season. Hope it is a memorable season.
Four J's Photography.... covering THE senior athlete!Read More
Now accepting applications for senior rep for area high schools.
Welcome to our SENIOR REP Program for the Class of 2017!!! I’m looking for stylish, outgoing, and motivated high-school Juniors to have their Senior portraits taken in the Spring/Summer before their Senior year to help spread the word about Four J's Photography Senior Portrait experience, in exchange for a free session, and access to many exclusive prizes – only available to our selected Class of 2016 Senior Reps.
- Reps receive 2 FREE sessions!!! 1 FREE group senior session during the summer before Senior Year + 1 FREE session during their Senior year!! Yep, you read that right. 2 FREE SESSIONS!! (some qualifications apply for the 2nd free session)
- watermarked senior rep cards to give out to your friends. Photos of your choice of course.
- One 8×10 print of your session.
- 5-10 water marked images for your Facebook.
- A Senior Rep spotlight Blog Post, featuring you, your hobbies, and interests. Along with a blog post of the group senior session.
- FREE stuff for the more people you refer!!
- Athletes also have a chance to earn game time Action Shots
- Plus the chance to earn $$ cash !
WHATS REQUIRED OF YOU?
- A signed release form.
- Use any pictures from your Facebook gallery as your profile picture for a portion of your senior year.
- Pass out your wallets to your friends at school.
- You’ll have up to your schools yearbook deadline to refer.
- Become a fan on Facebook
- We ask that you have a strong presence in your high school and community, and spread the word via your social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- You may not model for, or represent any other Photography studio between July 1st, 2016 and June 30th, 2017
- You are responsible for sending Four J's Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for, and complete their senior session by March 2016.
- If minimum of 3 referrals is not met, you will be responsible to pay the balance of your senior session fee. ($200).
- REFER Four J's PHOTOGRAPHY TO YOUR FRIENDS!
High school Juniors class of 2017from Mariemont, Indian Hill, Anderson and Madeira should call or email for more details. Like us on Facebook for more great incentives.
To apply click here
My name is Danny Rodriguez and I am a photographer in the Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky area. I became interested in photography as a teenager, during my own senior picture shoot. As most people have experienced, adolescence can be an awkward time, and I was no exception. I was amazed at how my photographer could transform me, with just a few clicks of a button, into the person I wanted to be. This has greatly influenced my own passion for photography, as nothing pleases me more than to bring confidence and smiles to my clients when they see the results of their session. I enjoy showcasing the inner beauty of my clients in creative fun shots. Some of my primary photography interests include Senior pictures, sports photography and Family portraits. I also enjoy working with tattooed clients, taking pictures of this great city, and the occasional Cosplay shoot.
As a husband and father of four beautiful daughters, I have learned the value of capturing memories on film... or disk. I am looking forward to helping you do the same.
Four Js Photography is excited to announce that we will now be offering wedding photography in Cincinnati.
Packages will start as low as 600. ( call to discuss your specific coverage needs).
We will offer coverage ranging from ceremony or reception only up to full day wedding coverage. Also offer a wide range of products from typical prints to custom wedding books. Two photographer are available with most packages.
The peak wedding season is coming up quickly. Call now to schedule a consultation. All weddings booked before April 30 will receive a 20% discount off entire package.
Thank you for considering Four J's Photography as your Cincinnati wedding photographer. We look forward to hearing from.
Spring. The most wonderful time of the year.
New beginnings. That is what spring symbolizes to me. I love the fresh growth on the trees. Flowers blooming. After what seems like an eternity of snow, spring brings about a new life.
Birds begin to sing, bees buzz. Ahhh spring.
Most of all spring is full of colors that make for great pictures.
What do you think of spring?
This was my fist trip out to this wonderful scenic area of Ohio. I had heard of "caves" such as Old Mans Cave but was not prepared for the waterfalls. The hills, caves and waterfalls made for some great subject mater. Was so glad to be able to capture some of the majesty was an honor.
Being a Cincinnati based photographer, at times these landscape opportunities go over looked. It was well worth the couple of hours driving and the sore legs after. A return trip to Hocking Hills is planned in the near furture. For now enjoy these photos and comment on your thoughts of each of them.
Beginning Spring 2014 Four Js Photography will be doing Weddings. Not just wedding but we are looking to be the go to photographers for brides and grooms who are tattooed. As of this blog Cincinnati does not have a photographer who specializes in this area.
Four Js will still offer wedding photography for our non tattooed friends as well. As a special promotion any tattooed bride/groom booking a wedding session in the month of May will receive a HUGE discount. For more details comment below or contact Four Js Photography at 513-546-9432.
Had the wonderful pleasure of being able to shoot with a model named Porsh. It was a blast even though we were focusing on using snow as a key part of the shots.
Snow does make it more challenging for two reasons. One, well it's cold. And two, all that white snow throws off the white balance.
All in all I am very pleased with the way the shoot went and how the shots came out.